App for Android
There are nearly all features as with normal homeVisu versions available.
- free shapeable user interface with visualisation and control components
- unlimited number of panels
- unlimited number of components
- free positioning and sizing of components
- buttons with command list (macro)
- use own images as backgrounds of panels and components
- more than one device supported. (PLCBUS interface 1141 or Conrad relay board are devices)
- and many more
available in 3 versions
- Community Edition
- Standard Edition
- Professional Edition
The homeVisu app is a player engine of project files that were created with homeVisu standard.
Simply install homeVisu App on an Android device and copy the project data consisting of the INI file and the used graphics on the SD card of the Android device.
After transferring the project data homeVisu app must be started once and configured. At the preferences menu, set up the directory of project data and the name of the INI file.
Then restart the homeVisu app with the new settings.
Therewith the homeVisu app can connect to a device (PLC-BUS interface, Conrad Relay card), the device must be connected to a RS232-to-LAN port server (eg. Lantronix, Moxa) or accessable via homeVisu Professional.
After restarting homeVisu the project data is loaded and displayed accordingly.